23 maio, 2013

Elza Soares (1973)

Elza Soares - Elza Soares (1973)
Hello, good evening! One of my dreams is to access the Internet at a reasonable speed through a mobile phone. Just to support some quick decisions I have to make when I’m not home, such like this one I will tell you. I found this album today at Copacabana by one of those prices that nobody believes. All I had with me was this fantastic cover, very similar, actually, the same cover used by EMI Odeon on a Elza Soares box set released in 2003.
A complimentary information was the release year, 1973. I had no choice besides taking R$ 3 Reais from my pocket and take it home, where I discovered this is an Elza Soares career album never released before at Loronix. I have this album, but never considered for Loronix because of this cover, showing Elza Soares a little frightening and dark, exactly the opposite of what we have right now with this Odeon Coronado reissue, where Elza is only joy and happiness. Let’s see.
This is Elza Soares – Aquarela Brasileira (1973), for Odeon, which is the last album recorded by Elza Soares at Odeon, her record company since the first album released in 1960. Musicians in this session were not credited by Odeon and I had little time to do a search and retrieve additional info. But who cares about that? This is Elza Soares, never released at Loronix. Tracks include:
01 - Aquarela Brasileira (Silas de Oliveira)
02 - Busto Calado (Rubens da Silva / Orlando Costa ''Maestro Cipó'')
03 - Pranto de Poeta (Nelson Cavaquinho / Guilherme de Brito)
04 - Dia de Graça (Candeia)
05 - Maria José (Fritz / Nereu Gargalo)
06 - Zelão (Sergio Ricardo)
07 - Canoa Furada (Gisa Nogueira)
08 - Solidão (Luis Roberto / Paulo Martini)
09 - Sete Linhas (Sidney da Conceição)
10 - Festa da Vinda (Cartola / Nuno Veloso)
11 - Lá Vou Eu (Delcio Carvalho)
12 - Eu Não Toco Berimbau (Serrinha / Mazola)

.

Elza Soares - Elza Soares (1973) _ Elza Soares (1974)

From: "Órfãos do Loronix" <donotreply@wordpress.com>
To: sulinha3@ig.com.br